How To Perform Istikhara
Salat-al-Istikhara is a prayer read before Allah when you are going through indecisive times. This prayer is performed during times when you need Allah’s help the most. Do you know how to perform Istikhara namaz? The process of performing Istikhara should be followed exactly as mentioned below:
- You should be cleansed before performing Wudu. In ablution, How To pray or Perform Istikhara namaz your hands, mouse, nose, face and forearms. Then wash your head and ears. Then you have to wash your feet 3 times.
- Then, recite the prayer of witness while keeping your index finger pointed towards the sky.
“”Ash-hadoo al la ilaahaillALLAHuwahdahuulaashariikalahu, wa ash-haduannaMuhammadan ‘abduhuuwarasuuluh.”
- After ablution, you have to always make sure that you space is clean before you pray. Place your jaye namaz on the floor facing the Qibla.
- Collect your thoughts and raise your hands to your ears. Begin chanting “Allaah Akbar” to start your prayers.
- Then recite the IsteftaahDuaa, or opening prayer, followed by the Ta’awuz and Tasmiah.
- Then start reciting Surah Fatiha and remember to start it with “Bismillaahhir-Rahmaanir-Rahim”.
- After the Surah Fatiha, continue with your two recitations of rak’ah with the Surah ulKafirun.
- Again recite Surah Fatihaa.
- Then, recite Surah-al-Ikhlaas.
- After the completion of Surah Ikhlaas, you can begin with the Istikhara.
- This prayer can be repeated throughout the day as many times as you want.
With the completion of the Istikhara, you can ask Allah for guiding you through all the problems you are going through in life.
We hope you have understood how to perform Istikhara namaz.
Salat Istikhara Dua
If you are going through a rough patch in life and have to make a lot of decisions, then asking Allah for guidance should be the first thing on your mind. Allah is the most generous and knows what is best for all of us.
Salat-l-Istikhara is the dua that is performed when you have a lot of confusion in life. It is performed when you are indecisive about some major things in life. You should not hesitate at all before asking Allah’s guidance through the Salat Istikhara dua. This dua should always be performed to seek the correct path. There should be no begging or pleading before Allah.
How to pray Istikhara for marriage
Marriage is a life-changing decision for every person. There are doubts in everyone’s mind about whether they’re ready for marriage or not. The doubts also about the person they will get married to; whether that person they are marrying, is best for them or not.
The answer to “how to pray Istikhara for marriage” is mentioned in the following steps:
- Performing Istikhara before getting married is your choice.
- This helps you in making decisions regarding your spouse.
- Before asking for guidance, you should always recite two Rak’aah.
- You can include the Istikhara in Salat-al-Fajr or Salat-al-Lail.
- Before performing Istikhara, always seek advice from your elders or a Maulvi. They have the wisdom and knowledge to guide you in the right direction.
Istikhara should always be asked for guidance, not to beg Allah to fulfill your desires.
If you want to know more about Istikhara, talk to our Maulvi.