Dua For Aggressive Husband
A happy and successful marriage is where the spouses love and respect each other. They have to adapt according to the comfort of their partner. However, in many cases, it is seen that a man does not necessarily make the efforts to adapt. He keeps an aggressive nature towards his wife, which often does not make his wife feel appreciated. In this case, the dua for aggressive husband can help the wife.
When a young woman gets married, she has certain expectations from her life partner. She would want her husband to love and respect her and their relationship. Not every woman is fortunate enough to marry a man who respects his partner. Some women find out about the aggressive nature of their marriage and have no option but to adjust. The women who want to change their husbands should read the dua for aggressive husband.
Living with a short-tempered husband might become stressful for his wife. The lack of his appreciation and respect for him might make her wish to get out of the relationship. However, instead of giving up on the marriage, she should read the dua for short-tempered husband.
Dua For Bad Tempered Husband
The dua for bad tempered husband has helped many women make their marriage happier. This dua for a bad-tempered partner has helped them bring a peaceful change in their husband’s personality. If you also want to bring this change in your marriage, you should follow the process mentioned below.
- Wake up early in the morning and take a bath.
- Wear a fresh set of clothes and sit in the place where you perform your daily namaz.
- With a calm mind, begin reciting this dua: “Aazuu Billaahee Minash Shaita Nirrajeem” 100 times.
- Recite this prayer with a sincere heart and ask Allah to bless your husband with peace and patience.
You have to keep performing this ritual until you see the desired changes in your husband. Unmarried women can also read this dua for bad tempered husband for their boyfriend or fiance.
Dua To Calm Husband Down
Is your husband behaving aggressively because of the stress in his life? Is his work-life becoming the reason behind your personal life getting disrupted? Do you want to bring some calm and peace in his life? If yes, we suggest you read the dua to calm husband down.
To perform the dua to calm husband down to bring peace and happiness in his life, you should follow these steps:
- After any namaz, keep a glass of water in front of your prayer mat.
- Collect all your thoughts and think of a happy life with your husband.
- Begin reciting this dua in a soft voice:
Ya Ayuuo Halladina ‘Amanoos Ta’noo Bissabra Wassallat Inna Lillaha M’assaberiin
- You have to recite the dua mentioned above at least 1000 times.
- At last, pray to Allah to help your husband become calmer.
- As soon as you finish this prayer, make your husband drink the glass of water after you blow your breath over it.
To understand the dua for husband’s anger in detail, consult our Maulvi Sahab.